Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vintage Photo Shoot


A couple weeks ago I got together with Ashtyn from Ashtyn Nicole Photography and we decided we needed to do a fun photo shoot! We wanted our models to have a "vintage" look. Our models, Becca, Alyssa and Hannah were totally willing to let me do whatever I wanted for their hair and makeup. It was such a fun day and I love how the pictures turned out!

Becca

Becca found her dress at a thrift store!! It was to die for. Her dress was so sleek so I wanted to do something more playful with her hair. 





Alyssa

Alyssa is my gorgeous sister in law. If my daughters are half as pretty as her I will be thrilled. She was wearing her amazing grandmas wedding dress. It fit perfectly and is in 100 % great shape.







Hannah


Hannah is my managers daughter and she is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. And she is only 16! Can you believe it?! She was wearing a dress she wore to a school dance- so elegant! I wanted to give her a little more drastic makeup and simple hair style.




Thanks girls for letting my creativity run wild on you and Ashtyn for taking these pictures!
Can't wait to do another photo shoot. I will need some more models if anyone is interested!

Kierstie
Top Knot Beauty
\

1 comment: