Saturday, September 29, 2012

Welcome to Top Knot Beauty!

Welcome! 
        I am so thrilled to be blogging about two of my favorite things-- Hair and Makeup. For starters I will introduce myself a bit. I am a hair stylist/makeup artist. I have been licensed for about 4 years now but have been doing hair and makeup for much longer than that. I absolutely love my job. I feel so lucky to be able to make people feel pretty (or handsome :) ) as a career! I have a slight obsession with hair product and makeup. (Ask anyone who has seen my collection.) I offer a variety of different services which you can find on my "Services" page.

 Here is what I plan to put on this blog--

 Education on hair care and skin care.
 Product knowledge/info and what I recommend and use.
 Promotions/Discounts on my services.
 Pictures of my work.
And maybe in the future some hair and makeup tutorials if I can convince my husband to help me. :)
Please leave a comment on anything additional things you would be interested in seeing on here!

 I am so excited to be starting a blog and launching my new salon name, "Top Knot Beauty." (Shout out to Mallory Guymon at The Good, The Bad & The Guymons for designing my logo, blog, and facebook page! She did amazing!) So because I am so excited I am offering a couple free services!!

 1.) FREE Scalp treatment-
             Alright let me break this down for you... MINT Conditioner massaged onto your scalp for about 30 minutes. Then it gets washed, and styled for you. Relaxation and Pampering all in one service.
2.) Free Haircut- Female or Male. Everyone needs a trim eventually. And you can save this for next time if you just got it cut.
These are both good for three months if you win! 

How to enter?? Each of the following is good for ONE entry for each giveaway. 

-LIKE" Top Knot Beauty on Facebook and "FOLLOW" this blog.
- COMMENT  on the Facebook page and on the Blog 
- Share this post on your facebook page.

You can be entered a total of THREE times!! If you are only interested in one of the free services then please mention that in your comment. You have until October 12th to enter and I will announce the winners on October 14th!
GOOD LUCK!

Kierstie 
Top Knot Beauty

4 comments:

  1. I follow your blog! And I like it in facebook! Thank you for all your sweetness. Getting these makeovers was soooo fun and you made us look hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, done, and done!! Of course I would love to win a free hair cut or scalp treatment (because I loved it this last time!) But I want you to know I think you are so great! I love coming to you! I love your home set up, I love your work, I love you! :) I recommend you to everyone! And I love your new logo, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked, followed, and commented! Plus Oct 12 is our 5 year - so pick me!! Love you cute new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your page on facebook and follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete